As corporate network speeds and bandwidth increase so video is experiencing a well-deserved renaissance. As individuals we connect emotionally to video in a way that is difficult to achieve by other means. Well-produced video can be a great way to learn and can have a huge impact.
To help you get the most from video we offer a full-range video service – quite literally anything from one-man-and-a-cam web video to a feature film. What we excel at is mixing video with other learning technologies.
So, how might you use video?
- Event capture - We can film and edit your event or workshop, making the learning material available to a much wider audience and removing the need for travel.
- Video based courses – We can build simple 'blends' of learning material based around videos shot of your trainers presenting key learning points.
- Product demos – Demonstrate a new product or facility with video incorporating motion graphics and / or interactivity.
- Internal communications – Get a critical message out to your whole organisation and ensure they take notice.
- Viral videos – Release videos into the wild that people will want to share, spreading your message organically.
- Marketing videos – Material designed to be customer facing which could talk about your products and services, culture and ethos.
- Video scenarios – Decision-based scenarios where the user makes choices and follow different paths, seeing the implications of their decisions in the real world.
We're sure you have many more ideas of how you could use video.
Fri 24 May 2013
Do you want to improve your personal productivity? Learn how to delegate effectively? Tame your inbox? Super You is for you.
Super You is a chance for you to check out our award-winning goal-based learning system, goalgetter, whilst improving your skills at the same time and the best thing is that it is entirely free of charge. The next course start on 1 July. Sign up online Places are limited and are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Tue 16 Apr 2013
We will be exhibiting under the banner of goalgetter at the CIPD's HRD exhibition at Olympia in London on 25 and 26 April. Rob Hubbard will also be speaking on 'Improving your Peoples' Performance with Goal-Based Learning' at 3.15pm on Thursday 26th. The exhibition is free. Come along and see us on stand 450 for a chat and a goalgetter demo.
Fri 8 Feb 2013
LearningAge Solutions scooped gold in the 'Learning Technologies Solution of the Year' category at the Learning Awards at the Dorchester Hotel in London last night. They were presented with their award by BBC Breakfast presenter, Susanna Reid.
The winning entry consisted of a suite elearning, including scenario-based learning, games and an app, to train an international sales force for Tarkett, a multinational flooring manufacturer.
Managing Director, Rob Hubbard said:
'We are delighted and honoured to have received this award from the well-respected Learning and Performance Institute. It feels fantastic to have our hard work recognised in this way.'
Tue 22 Jan 2013
We are delighted to follow up our eLearning Awards success by being shortlisted for a Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) Learning Award. Our eCampus project for Tarkett is a finalist in the Learning Technologies Solution category. Awards will be announced at a ceremony in London on 7 February 2013.
The Awards attracted over 200 entries this year with represenation from organisations across all five continents. LPI Chief Executive, Colin Steed said 'As the amount and quality of entries increase year on year, the achievement of our shortlisted entries is all the more impressive and we would like to congratulate all of them'.